- Our Mail Alert section has been cleaned up with all the redundant options now removed when adding or editing mail alerts.
- For all new fields created from this version onwards, if a field is being used by any rule or field parameter it is not possible to delete it without first editing or changing the parameter or rule first. This adds more stability to your no-code builds and creates more predictable behaviour.
- Fixed a Maths field bug where an infinite loop was being caused by a red alert rule warning.
- Removed the pop up warning when editing blocs that already have data. This has proved unpopular and had been ignored by builders.
- Upgraded our main Framework and code language version.